|#47 – Evil Weevil|
| Season 2, Episode 11, Part I|
|Air date:||November 2. 2001|
|Directed by:||John R. Dilworth|
|Written by:||David Steven Cohen|
Courage, Eustace, and Muriel are driving down the road and smash into what looks like a giant fly. Muriel invites him to dinner and at first is polite and helpful. But he ends up being a little too helpful. Courage later come to realize that Jeeves is a weevil that consumes the energies of humans to sate his hunger. He consumes the life forces of Muriel and Eustace, and tells them he is giving them a back massage. Eustace was drained so much that he crumbled. After a game of skill with the weevil, Courage gets rid of him by putting the weevil's proboscis on the weevil; he consumes his own energy and shrinks to a size of a fly. Eustace becomes a flower grown from his own crumbs. Muriel comes out okay and is fed back to health by Courage.
- First time Courage is interrupted throughout the episode.
- First appearance of Jeeves Weevil.
- Jeeves Weevil calls Courage a stupid dog like Eustace.
- The title card artwork and font are a reference to the works of illustrator Edward Gorey, and possibly, his work "The Insect God" in particular.
- When Courage calls the exterminator, he arrives and knocks on the door. He cannot be seen through the screen when he is knocking, yet in the next shot of Courage opening the door, he can clearly be seen through the screen.
|Preceded by:||Episode 11 (1/2)||Followed by:|
|Cowboy Courage||Evil Weevil||McPhearson Phantom|