Lint Lady is a character that was only seen in the episode Human Habitrail.
The Lint Lady is an old lady that has been living in Doc Gerbil's vacuum cleaner for possibly many years. Because of this, she is very senile and tends to go crazy about who gets the lint inside the vacuum cleaner, exclaiming "This is my half of the lint! That's your half of the lint! Remember that, and we won't have no trouble."
The Lint Lady only appears in the episode "Human Habitrail." She is first seen inside of the vacuum cleaner, after Dr. Gerbil uses the machine to suck in Muriel and Eustace, and lays down the ground rules of who owns what part of the lint. Later, when Dr. Gerbil takes Muriel and Eustace to his lab, he experiments on the Lint Lady, either replacing or turning her her hands and feet into plungers, and placed her in a jar. However, she was able to get out, and escape the lab. She runs into Courage, who is immediately frightened by her appearance. She says to him "He's [Dr. Gerbil] doing terrible things in there, terrible! But they ain't getting my lint." Later, she unexpectedly reappears in the Bagge household, standing in Eustace's bowl of soup and still fixated on her lint.
- "This is my half of the lint. That's your half of the lint. Remember that, and we won't have no trouble."
- "Haven't you seen a lady before?"
- "He's doing terrible things in there, terrible! But they ain't getting my lint."
- (Laughing hysterically) "It's my lint. It's mine ALL MINE."
- Whoever gets sucked into the vacuum, turns into a smaller size of their original selves. Since the Lint Lady was not reverted to her original size she stays in her small form.
- Due to the appearance of her dress, the Lint Lady seemed to be a stereotypical 1950's housewife when she was kidnapped by Doctor Gerbil.