Ma Bagge is the mother of Eustace and Horst, and also one of the main supporting cast on the show. She despises Eustace's presence as well as Muriel's, but enjoys Courage's company, except when he is foiling her plans. She was voiced by the late Billie Lou Watt.
She has a sweet personality around Courage, but has a mean and uncaring personality around Eustace, a kind of love-hate relationship. She is the CEO of Growth Industries. She is cruel to her son calling him a "stupid boy". She is very insecure of her baldness, feeling ashamed and ugly without it. Despite being insecure about her own baldness, she pokes fun at her son Eustace for the same balding problem.
She is bald and wears a red (sometimes pink) wig. In Mother's Day, Ma is introduced as the rude and deceitful mother of Eustace. In Scuba Scuba Doo, she makes profit from destroying coral and making them into wigs for profit. Ma lives in a trailer that is a quick walk away from the Bagge farmhouse. Ma Bagge is one of many recurring antagonists of the series.
- She loves Courage more than Eustace.
- She calls her son "stupid boy", similar to the way Eustace calls Courage "stupid dog".
- She wears a wig, as discovered in the episode Mother's Day.
- Her real name is unknown.
- Ma Bagge works at the Growth Industries.
- She lives in a trailer park.
- She is voiced by the late actress Billie Lou Watt. Billie Lou Watt is also well known for her role as Astro in the english dub of "Astro Boy", an iconic 1960's anime created by Osamu Tezuka.
- She's one of the few people who Muriel openly dislikes.
- She has superhuman strength since she can win against Eustace in arm wrestling easily and paddling a land boat with fast speed.