Ma Bagge is the mother of Eustace and Horst, and also one of the main supporting cast on the show. She despises Eustace's presence as well as Muriel's, but enjoys Courage's company, except when he is foiling her plans. She is bald and wears a red (sometimes pink) wig. She appears in an episode where she steals people's hair for profit and makes wigs. Ma lives in a trailer that is a quick walk away from the Bagge farmhouse. Ma Bagge is one of the primary antagonists of the show. She was voiced by the late Billie Lou Watt.
She has a sweet personality around Courage, but has a mean and uncaring personality around Eustace, a kind of love-hate relationship. She is the CEO of Growth Industries. She is cruel to her son calling him a "stupid boy".
- She loves Courage more than Eustace.
- She calls her son "stupid boy", similar to the way Eustace calls Courage "stupid dog".
- She wears a wig, as found in Scuba Scuba Doo
- Her real name is unknown.
- Ma Bagge works at the Growth Industries.
- She lives in the trailer park.
- She is voiced by the late actress Billie Lou Watt.
- Mother's Day
- The Curse of Shirley
- Bad Hair Day
- McPhearson Phantom
- The Sand Whale Strikes
- Scuba Scuba Doo