Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ma Bagge is the mother of Eustace and Horst, and also one of the main supporting cast on the show. She despises Eustace's presence as well as Muriel's, but enjoys Courage's company, except when he is foiling her plans. She is bald and wears a red (sometimes pink) wig. She appears in an episode where she steals people's hair for profit and makes wigs. Ma lives in a trailer that is a quick walk away from the Bagge farmhouse. Ma Bagge is one of the primary antagonists of the show. She was voiced by the late Billie Lou Watt.
She has a sweet personality around Courage, but has a mean and uncaring personality around Eustace, a kind of love-hate relationship. She is the CEO of Growth Industries. She is cruel to her son calling him a "stupid boy". She is very insecure of her baldness, feeling ashamed and ugly without it.
- She loves Courage more than Eustace.
- She calls her son "stupid boy", similar to the way Eustace calls Courage "stupid dog".
- She wears a wig, as found in Scuba Scuba Doo.
- Her real name is unknown.
- Ma Bagge works at the Growth Industries.
- She lives in the trailer park.
- She is voiced by the late actress Billie Lou Watt.
- Billie Lou Watt is also well known for her role as Astro in the english dub of "Astro Boy", an iconic 1960's anime created by Osamu Tezuka.
- She's one of the few people who Muriel openly dislikes.
- Mother's Day
- The Curse of Shirley
- Bad Hair Day
- McPhearson Phantom
- The Sand Whale Strikes
- Scuba Scuba Doo