The Fog of Courage is a CGI animated special of Courage the Cowardly Dog. The special was produced in 2014 and is exclusively shown at conventions for the time being. The special aired on Southeast Asia Cartoon Network in Halloween 2014, but it is yet to air on USA Cartoon Network.
When Courage finds a mysterious amulet while digging through the yard, a Ghostly Fog covers the farm. Eustace, however, refuses to return the amulet that apparently belongs to the Fog Ghost's long lost love, Cariana. Now Courage must protect his family from the vengeful fog spirit.
- Wallace Shawn voices Eustace in this special, replacing Arthur Anderson. The late Lionel G. Wilson can still be heard at the end of the closing credits, as he has since 1999.
- Quite noticeably, Shawn made no attempt to give Eustace a Scottish accent, as Wilson and Anderson had.
- This special's plot is similar to that of King Ramses' Curse, in which Courage also finds a valuable relic which Eustace plans to sell, and refuses to give back despite being haunted by King Ramses.
- This is the third appearance of the CGI Courage but this time making its full appearance. The first two being "Hard Drive Courage" and "Perfect".
- Since Simon Prebble was unavailable, Paul Schoeffler (the voice of Katz, Le Quack and more) voiced The Computer in this special.
- Courage's mouth doesn't move when he says, "The things I do for love!" (Although it should be noted that John Dilworth stated on his facebook that he added the lines after the scene was animated, which explains the error)
- The original Cartoon Cartoons jingle is heard over the current Cartoon Network logo.
|Canada||Cartoon Network||October 31, 2015||The Fog of Courage|||
|Latin America||La niebla de Coraje|||
|Brazil||A nevoeiro do Coragem|||
|United Kingdom||The Fog of Courage|||
|United States||October 31, 2016|